Iconic and bold in personality, typical of the qualities found within the Orla Kiely brand, the Fern is a beautifully inspired mid-century design. The model features elegant, tapered arms, sculpted and rounded in shape and profile, providing a welcoming aesthetic.
The Fern offers three opportunities of personalisation. From a straight forward clean look in a single fabric & colour, you can also select an alternative colour to the seat & back cushions, offering a point of contrast to the body fabric. For those who are looking for further individuality you can order a Liffey Multi - pre-set assortment of colour & patterned fabrics to the seat & back cushions.
- Assembly: Fully assembled
- Frame: Seasonal Hardwood carefully selected from traceable and sustainable sources. All key joints are securely glued, screwed and stapled
- Suspension: Features a full zig-zag sprung platform for added flexibility and back suspension is tensioned woven elastic webbing covered in foam
- Scatter Cushions: Includes x1 100% White duck feather filled scatter available in a choice of designs
- Seat Cushions: Foam filled for superior comfort, back cushions are high-quality fibre filled
- Feet: Solid wood available in a choice of American Walnut, Smoked Oak or Weathered Oak finish
- Care: Fixed covers with removable cushion covers for professional cleaning only
The remarkable Fern Standard Chair can be purchased online in the fabric options shown, the Scatter Cushion displayed with the armchair is included. A vast slelection of iconic plain and pattern fabric options are available to purchase in store.