With a naturally firmer feel, the Orthocare Supreme features a luxury layer of soft bamboo, which is natural, plant-based and breathable, and organic cotton and flax helping keep sleepers cool at night. By responsibly sourcing its cotton*, Hypnos are supporting continuing improvements for the environment cotton grows in and the farming communities who produce it.
Features and Benefits:
- No Turn - for easy care
- ReActive™ pocket springs with a firmer feel for edge to edge support
- Contains 100% natural and sustainable fibres that can be recycled at end of life
- Safe and fire resistant sleep surface that is free from FR chemicals
- Luxurious unbleached cotton and linen sleep surface that helps keep you dry and cool
- Organic cotton and flax layer combined with wool to naturally aid moisture and temperature management
- With bamboo fibres, often used in performance sportswear, to help wick moisture away from the body.
- Contains a fleece (2.1kg) of British wool traceable to Red Tractor assured farms and bought through the Woolkeepers® initiative, offering quality assurance and peace of mind.
- eOlus™ support pad allows airflow and contains recycled fibres made from water bottles
- Simple border with 2 rows of side stitching
The Hypnos Orthocare Supreme can be purchased as a Mattress on its own or as a Divan Set from a wide range of bases and fabrics to choose from. Please visit us in-store to view the full collection.