Hypnos Orthocare 8 Mattress from the Hypnos Orthos Support collection.
The Orthocare 8 uses Hypnos's ReActive 8-turn pocket spring system that provides total spinal and body support for all over comfort, all night long. It has luxuriously upholstered layers of wool, silk and cotton for sumptuous cushioning.
Mattress Tension: Firm
Features and Benefits:
- 8 turn ReActive Spring System - The more active turns in a single continuous pocket spring the greater its ability to sense the exact comfort and support requirement needed. A single continuous pocket spring also creates a ‘bellow-like’ affect that drives cool air around the mattress and facilitates greater hygiene. This extra breathability ensures better ventilation, helping to reduce moisture and maintain a comfortable body temperature for a healthy, relaxing and energising night’s sleep.
- 3 Zoned Support - Enjoy head-to-toe zonal support to provide total spinal and body support. The mattress is firmer in areas where greater support is needed, such as the lumber region and softer in other areas, surrounding the hips and shoulders.
- British Wool Layer - Wool is used in this mattress as a soft and insulating upholstery layer for added comfort. Wool is a natural insulator providing coolness in the summer and warmth in the winter. Offering superb comfort, it also has hydroscopic properties encouraging the evaporation of body moisture.
- Silk Layer - Finest silk fibres are blended into a durable insulation layer inside the mattress, providing a luxurious and supportive feel.
- Cotton Layer - A cotton layer with responsive properties that complement the spring unit is added to the mattress to help provide a comfortable feel.
- eOlus™ Layer - A sustainable raw material re-using discarded polymer-based bottles which helps conserve natural resources, decreases the use of landfill sites and reduces pollution. A unique vertically-crimped design allowing air to pass through it easily, which actively helps to regulate body temperature. A breathable layer that reduces body temperature and moisture quicker than foam, yet with a similar soft feel and sponginess.
- Silver Protection is an anti-bacterial protection. Silver is a coating based on microparticles of silver ions. Silver combats and dramatically reduces microbial growth providing a fresh and hygienic fabric.
- Belgian damask to provide a soft, fresh and hygienic sleeping surface.
- 2 Rows Hand side-stitching - Traditional hand-side stitching which secures the outer springs to the border at the top and bottom preventing roll-out. The effects on the mattress are quite dramatic preventing the springs from distorting and extending the sleeping area right up to the edge of the bed to make the borders and edges stronger.
- Hand-Tufted - The traditional method of mattress upholstery where the fillings are secured by hand with tufts from the top of the mattress to the bottom to ensure all loose fillings are secured to provide the perfect finish.
- Flag-stitched Handles - Handles on both sides for ease of positioning.
- Chrome Side Air vents - The air vents ensure that the mattress breaths and maintains a fresh and dry sleeping environment.
- Easy Care - No need to turn, but regular rotation from head to toe will extend the mattresses life span.
- Mattress Depth - 27cm
Proud holders of a Royal Warrant, Hypnos’s unrivalled ‘best of British’ quality is reinforced by a 10 year guarantee and a reputation for making the most comfortable beds in the world.